INCIDENTAL FAILURE.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Holy Shit, is that DPD Pete eating a cheeseburger?!

I almost choked, last night when I saw Die Princess Die/God's Gang/Snakeface/Wulf Anderson singer/guitarist Pete Chekvala taking a big healthy bite out of a hamburger in a Carl's Jr. commercial. It's an old commercial that is re-airing. I think the first time around that commercial paid for a year's worth of his comfortable living. Lucky Bastard. He lives quite the charmed Los Angeles life. Not that I'm bitter, maybe just a little jealous, but he deserves it. He's also been in a Bacardi commercial, a car commercial [I think he's driving a mitsubishi], and the movie "The Boys and Girls Guide to Getting Down," among other things. I've yet to see the movie, any good? Anyway, he's nice and a super charming guy, and he likes to party. Hard.



[Mary Roth and an "intoxicated" Pete Chekvala at the Spin-sponsored afterparty for the screening of "The Boys and Girls Guide to Getting Down." Pete ironically played "The Sober Guy" in the movie. (taken from Spin.com]


Read the interview with Die Princess Die in Modern Fix to get a good idea of what a DPD show is like.

No comments: