INCIDENTAL FAILURE.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

FIRESTORM!

They called it Firestorm in 2003 as well. I'm in Riverside until Friday. All my work got canceled for next week.

I would like to keep everybody posted in all the fire stuff, but I'm out of San Diego and out of the loop myself. So, I'll just direct you to the places I've been getting my information...

Sign On San Diego's Fireblog
Dirtbag's Delight
SD Dialed In
Cat Dirt Sez

Not Fox News, who would have you believe that all seeing, all powerful, Al Qaeda terrorists burnt up all dem peoples' houses.

Gotta work.

1 comment:

L O R I said...

we're going to Louie's party in el centro on friday -- that is if the 8 is open to through traffic, and there's absolute certainty that we can go AND come back.

If not, we'll be costumed and ready to peanut butter jelly time friday night in SD.