INCIDENTAL FAILURE.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

On Hiatus.

I'm still alive, though I've been out of commission for the last couple of weeks. and it looks like it might stay that way, at least 'til the end of the week. My computer is down. This brings a lot of my usual routine to a grinding halt. God, it sucks to be so dependent on technology. It should be up and running within the next few days. I don't usually get a chance to do any blogging from work, so it'll be a few days til I get back to it. I will be out of town for three of the four weeks in February. I won't be going far, but I won't be home. I'll have some catching up to do for possibly this weekend.

In the works:
some live reviews - Meho Plaza/Oso, Calico Horse/MGMT/Yeasayers, Dwarves/Cell Block 5, Buzzkill Romantics, A couple of record reviews, "Banning is a Shithole," "The Assclowns," and a Post-Mortem Scolari's assessment: a review of Chaser's as a venue.

1 comment:

dee.random said...

for some reason when i watch rushmore the other day there was this strange linger of seb in the air.

in any case it reminded me of you.
hope hiatus isnt too bad back home.

dee.